Favorite Facial Products (winter)

For my oh so oily skin (ew) and my prone to acne skin, I need to use some strong products that can eliminate and prevent pimples.  It is winter, so my products need to moisturize my skin and deal with acne.  So, my favourite products are ....

Facial Cleanser 
Foaming acne cleanser by Clean and Clear ($7 Walmart) 




This product work great for skin with acne and excess oil.  I spray two squirts of product into my palm and lather.  It lathers very easily and does not leave a layer of residue like other facial cleansers.


Facial Toner
Invigorating Toner by Garnier 


This toner does not contain alcohol, so it is not drying.  This product works great and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed.



Moisturizer
Daily Moisturizer by Aveeno ($15 Walmart)

Most of my favourite products are from Aveeno.  This moisturizer lasts all day and is made from natural ingredients.  It is a lightweight cream that contains spf.


Scrub
Facial Scrub by Aveeno ($6 Walmart)


More Aveeno! This facial scrub works wonders!  I use this 2-3 times a week or when my skin is feeling extra icky.  This scrub shrinks pores and removes black-heads!



Acne treatment
Spot Treatment by Clean and Clear ($12 Walmart)

This has been my go to product since I was 12. When applied to a pimple, it only takes a day or two for it to disappear.  It can also prevent pimples from surfacing when applied early.  I would recommend this product to anyone who has mild acne.