First Day of School - things that you might not have thought to bring



Hello Hello!  These are a few things that I believe are important for school!  
Enjoy!


Hand Cream [The body shops body butter: Satsuma] 

I cannot stand having dry hands! And so this is an absolute must to have with me on my first day back to class.  This is a sample size and so it is great to keep in my bag. 




Lip balm [Smith's Rosebud Salve]

Again, this is another one of my staple products.  This lip balm is particularly moisturizing and smalls like wild roses.   


Deodorant [Lady speed stick] 

Lets face it, nobody wants to stink, ever.  But especially when you are meeting a lot of new people. Or you may be nervous about what is coming up!


Coloured lip products [Revlon lip butters : berry smoothie]

This lip butter is perfect for me.  The shade is close to my natural lip colour and is not overpowering. Long wearing and easy to apply. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment