Relaxing End of the Summer



Hello! These are my must have end of summer products.  Now that the weather is starting to cool down and students are back in school.  It is time to pull out the big guns. 


Boots.  The best part about autumn.  These are from winners, it's a great place to find nice boots for half the price.  


Cozy socks are a must for me.  These are adorable fox socks from bath and body works.


A cute backpack from Claires is great for me to use for college.  


A hot cup of tea is my cup of tea!  I love davidsTea's.  I tend to reach mostly for the cranberry pear and chocolate flavours! Yum!


Although tanning is more of a summer thing, I do like to keep a light tan throughout autumn in hopes that summer will come back.  The L'Oreal Sublime Bronze self tanner is the best that I have ever tried.  No streaking when applied properly, huge colour payoff and it is so so so easy and quick to apply. I highly recommend this product!  


Last but not least, a beautiful fall scented candle is perfect to keep the spirits high.  
There are so many different kinds out there and I can't try them all, but trust me, I will try. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment